Warning: Last items in stock!
You can't be with your child 24/7, but with Kaspersky Safe Kids you can stay connected and ensure they're safe while they use the internet, talk on their phone, receive text messages or even walk around the neighborhood when they use a supported device. Parents receive realtime notifications via email or mobile push alerts whenever a potential threat is identified.
Kaspersky Safe Kids is an essential tool for any parent with children who use electronic devices. From a single system, you can make sure your kid only uses safe, age-appropriate website and apps, they're not targeted by online predators or bullies, and they're in a safe physical location. You can even set a safe zone that will send an immediate alert if they leave a pre-defined area. Kaspersky has thought of everything.
With Kaspersky Safe Kids, you can rest easy knowing you have these advantages:
• Restrict your child's online activity to approved sites and age-appropriate content
• Monitor their Facebook usage
• Protect them from online predators and bullying
• View your child's actual location on a map at any time
• Set up a GPS-enabled safe zone so that you know when they wander off into a dangerous area
• Get historical reports that tell you what they've been doing online, who they talk to on the phone and what kind of text messages they receive
• Receive real-time alerts whenever any unsafe activity is detected
• Limit your child's internet usage to a set amount of time each day
• Lets you know what your kid is interested in at any given time and if those interests change
There are several free apps available that can help you monitor your child's online activity, but none include all the features that come with Kaspersky Safe Kids, most only work with certain devices, and none of them include the level of support that you get from a Kaspersky Lab product. Although there is a charge to use this software, it is very affordable, and when it comes to your child's safety, do you really want to rely on a free app instead of going with a proven, fully tested solution?
Kaspersky have been in the online safety business for a long time, and are a trusted brand of within the industry. If you were ever going to trust a company to keep your kids safe online, Kaspersky are an excellent choice to go with.
To give you full visibility into your child's online activities even when you're not there, Kaspersky Safe Kids has a full range of safety features that can be activated on any supported device including PCs, Macs, Android devices, iPads and iPhones. It will even monitor your child's physical location through GPS when they use a mobile device and let you know where they are at any given time. You can set a safety zone and get real-time alerts if they leave the area. Although you hope nothing will ever happen, this valuable tool could be a life saver if your child is ever targeted by any type of predator either online or off.
Kaspersky Safe Kids uses a combination of a cloud-based My Kaspersky account and software that you install on the supported devices that your child uses. From your account, you control settings that restrict your child to only safe, age-appropriate sites or specific sites that you approve. You can also set limits for when they can go online each day so that they can balance real life with the digital world.
You'll also get information that keeps you informed of where your child goes while they're online, who they talk to on their Android smartphone and who they're texting. Public Facebook activity is also monitored so that you will know if anything inappropriate happens. That way, you'll always recognize any type of bullying, predatory behavior or even if your older child is getting too involved with a girlfriend or boyfriend.
In additional to historical information that tells you where your child has been, what they've done online and who they've been talking to, you'll get immediate, realtime notifications via email or mobile push alerts if any potentially unsafe activity has been detected.
Although this isn't technically part of the programming, if you pay attention to the information you receive from Kaspersky Safe Kids, you'll be able to see changes in your child's interests, feelings, and activity over a period of time. Hopefully, these changes are positive, but if they're not, it can clue you into early signs of a problem so that you take steps to find a solution even when your child does not confide in you.
For all devices
• Internet connection required – for product installation, updates & for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
• 120 MB free space on the hard drive
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
• Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
• Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / 8.1 update
• Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher
• Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Ultimate SP2 or higher
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit*) SP2 or higher
• Processor: 1 GHz or higher
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Mac desktops and laptops
• 130 MB of free space on the hard drive
• Memory (RAM): 2 GB
• MacOS 10.9 – 10.12
Android smartphones and tablets
• Android™ 4.0 – 7.0
• Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
• iOS® 8.0 or higher