We take customer service very seriously. So, in order to better keep you informed, here are our terms and conditions of business.
In these conditions these definitions shall apply:
1. Company: The business offering services and/or products to the consumer.
2. Consumer: an individual who is acting in their own personal capacity to conduct a transaction with the Company.
3. Distance contract: agreement in the context of a system organized by the Company for distance selling of products and/or services until the conclusion of the agreement by exclusive use of one or more communication techniques.
4. Right of withdrawal: the ability for the consumer to waive the distance contract within a certain period of time.
The 'Company name' used by the company, is VirusDirect.
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer by the Company and any agreement concluded at a distance between businesses and consumers.
2. The text of these terms and conditions is made available to the consumer before the distance contract is concluded. They apply to all previous and future transactions, and may be changed without notice.
1. If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. Offers include a complete description. Product descriptions will be sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the product by the consumer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the Company.
3. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer with rights and obligations attached.
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time when the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
3. When an agreement is made electronically, the trader will take appropriate measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will make available appropriate safety precautions.
4. The Company can - within the law - be informed whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations as well as all facts and factors that are important for the sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation concludes that the agreement cannot be made, he is entitled to refuse it or accept it only under specific conditions.
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to cancel within 14 days and is not required to give any reason. This period starts on the day of receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer shall treat the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack the product or use it as necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the Company in accordance with provided instructions how to do so. If a digital license is sent directly by mail, then the activation code and download link is made available directly to the customer. In this case the right of withdrawal may not apply. The package may not be resold.
1. If the consumer has paid an amount, the Company will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after an cancellation.
1. If the consumer’s right of withdrawal is excluded for an offer, this will be stated clearly in the offer by the Company.
2. Due to the nature of the products sold by the Company, purchased licssnes keys cannot be returned.
1. The Company can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the criterion for the price are stated in the offer.
2. Prices shown are inclusive of VAT
1. Products are delivered electronically to the Consumer.
If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will strive to make it available. A replacement item can be sent at a later delivery date. For replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded.
2. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the moment of delivery to the consumer is the responsibility of the business, unless otherwise agreed.
1. The Company has a made public the right for complaints and deals with complaints according to these procedures.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should be submitted promptly, fully and clearly to the Company, after the consumer has discovered defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the trader are answered starting 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, it is answered by the operator within a period of 14 days, confirming its receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.